This section contains technical information on a variety of makes and models of compressors. It also contains Brainerd’s recommendations on system settings such as superheat and oil failure settings. These files are also available in Adobe Acrobat File format (PDF).
If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat reader needed to view these files you can download it here.
Select Manufacturer for Compressor Specs or Topic for General Information:
- Model Number Nomenclature
- Superheat Recommendations
- Brainerd Manual
- Identifying Compressor Failures
- Why Did the Compressor Fail?
- Compressor Start-Up
- Compressor Inspection Form
- Temperature Guidelines for Air Conditioning
- Temperature Guidelines for Refrigeration
- Capacity Controls
- Oil Failure Settings
- Compressor Wiring Diagrams
- Carrier/Carlyle Compressor Data
- Copeland Compressor Data
- Chrysler/Airtemp Compressor Data
- Dunham/Bush Compressor Data
- Trane Compressor Data
- York Compressor Data
- All Downloads